Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 2009

Well, it's a new year and I'm trying a new thing. Blogging! While I did have a blog for awhile on Wordpress, it didn't really work for me as a blog. I used it more as a website to showcase my work. Now that I have a "real" website for my photography, I thought I would try doing a "real" blog.

I'm starting this at home so I don't have access to images from recent sessions that I've done. But I will post some when I get into the studio this next week.

I am so excited for the coming year. Even though we are in a precarious spot economically as a nation, I am optimistic for my business in 2009. I have been very blessed for the past two years since opening my doors. I have been able to associate with so many wonderful people as I have served their photography and design needs. I find my "job" (if you can call it that. . .I have so much fun it hardly seems right to call it a "job") to be so rewarding. I am so grateful to all of my clients who made 2008 so successful for me. I couldn't be where I am without "you"! I have had so much fun photographing your babies, your families, your weddings, your high school seniors, your children, your pets, your athletes! And so much more. I am looking forward to being able to continue photographing your life moments so that you can have them as treasured memories.

I will post images from sessions here. I will post specials that I'm running. I will share my joys and excitements here as I continue on my photographic journey.

May 2009 be all that you hope it will be for you and your family. May all of your joys be greater and all of your sorrows be lighter. May you find this year true joy, peace and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment