Sunday, April 26, 2009

Images from Washington

A couple of weeks ago I was blessed to spend a few days (five to be exact) in Paradise. I love Washington state! It is where my heart is. Although I'm not a Washington native, in my heart I call it "home". One of the days that I was there, I had my brother-in-law drive me around his area. He lives on the Key Peninsula, for those of you who know Washington. It was raining the day we went and everything was so clean and beautiful. I took hundreds of pictures and I love looking at them now that I'm back in Colorado. The pictures fill my heart with peace and happiness! As time allows, I've worked on some of my favorites and am posting them here to share. There will more to come. . .as time allows!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I truly miss everything about Washington. My family, my friends, the scenery, the people, even the rain! I just never had a problem with the rain. Where is it that you love to be? What makes "home" for you? If you could live anywhere, where would you live? And why?

4 comments:

  1. I love love love the old barn that's falling down on it's self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are so beautiful!! Great job. i would love to be living in the country...it really dose not matter much where but somewhere with trees, sagebrush or bushes that grow naturally. Somewhere where the pace is slower and you can enjoy your suroundings. Give me a place where the only store is walmart and I would be one happy women...lol...I do believe that the reason why is that I just came out that way...I am a big outdoors gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and it has to have all 4 seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. patti these pictures are amazing and very beautiful, it makes me want to be there! they pull you right in!! =0) Debbie Davis

    ReplyDelete